Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Elkanadi – Learn The Secrets To Live Healthy Lifestyle Using God's Way.




Product Name: Elkanadi – Learn The Secrets To Live Healthy Lifestyle Using God"s Way.


[ad_1]

Click here to get Elkanadi – Learn The Secrets To Live Healthy Lifestyle Using God"s Way. at discounted price while it"s still available...







All orders are protected by SSL encryption – the highest industry standard for online security from trusted vendors.


Elkanadi – Learn The Secrets To Live Healthy Lifestyle Using God"s Way. is backed with a 60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. If within the first 60 days of receipt you are not satisfied with Wake Up Lean™, you can request a refund by sending an email to the address given inside the product and we will immediately refund your entire purchase price, with no questions asked.






Description:

Learn The Secrets To Live Healthy Lifestyle Using God"s Way.

Here are ten signs of people who hate their body:

– 1-3 signs: “I love my body!”

– 4-6 signs: “I’m not really confident with my body.”

– 7-10 signs: “I hate my body.”

(I got nine out of ten first time I tried…)

The decision to love or hate how your body look plays a big role in your attempt to lose weight. There are two kind of people who want to lose weight:

If people love their body, their weight loss journey is most likely full of joy and free of stress. They able to see themself as a beautiful creation, and they will always be satisfied with the results.

If people hate their body, their weight-loss journey probably feels like carrying heavy burden. They often feel stressed about their weight, they always feel like they lack something, and they feel like the results are never enough.

That’s because loving yourself is the GREATEST KEY to long-term successful weight-loss transformation.

Imagine… If someone gives you an expensive Ferrari that you really loved. You would automatically treat that Ferrari very well with a joyful heart. Everyday you would wash that car, wipe dust from it, and makes sure it always looks clean and shiny. You would avoid passing through bumpy roads, make sure nothing hits your car, and drive it safely. Even if no law forced you to do so, you would still treat your car very well because you loved the Ferrari. You treat The Ferrari that well, because you LOVE IT!

Now imagine.. If someone gave you an old, ugly car that you hated, you would probably become lazy in how you treated the car. Even if the law mandated you to take care of the car, you would be so unmotivated that you would probably ignore the law. You would still take care of the car, but just for the sake of keeping the law, not because you love the car. Why you treat that old ugly car that bad? Because you HATE IT!

How about you? Do you see your body as The Ferrari or as an old ugly car? The fact is you are more than a Ferrari. You are God’s Masterpiece!

How Jesus changed my life:

I used to hate how my body looks like, had terrible negative body image, fear of getting fat, try to please everyone, strive for acceptance, jealous of others, never feel good enough, have unrealistic expectation, and zero self-esteem. It’s very difficult for me to move forward toward my weight-loss goal if my spirit is weary and burdened. It’s like running and carrying a five-hundred-pound weight on my back! How can I possibly run quickly if I’m carrying five hundred pounds on my back? Even one step forward would be very difficult.

“let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us.”

In Hebrews 12:1, the Bible tell us to lay aside every weight and sin that slows us down so that we can run with endurance the race set out for us. As long as I carried those unimportant weights, I easily became stressed and tired; I had no strength to “run the race,” and weight loss was so much more difficult. No matter how hard I tried, it will end up with failure and dissatisfaction.

Everything start to change when I invite Jesus to be my PERSONAL TRAINER.

“Wait… Can Jesus be my personal trainer?”

I used to think that Jesus doesn’t care about my weight and that he is not interested to help me because it isn’t a “religious” thing. Yet, this is a lie. The truth is, If we have not workout together with Jesus, we just missed the greatest training session with the best personal trainer in this world! Here’s why:

Reason 1: Jesus is the master of all things.

“For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever! Amen.” (Emphasis mine)

Jesus is the master of all things. All things means all things – that’s include how to lose weight!

Reason 2: Jesus wants to be your personal trainer.

“He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?” (Emphasis mine)

If Jesus is willing to die for us, what makes us think that he is not willing to be our personal trainer?

Reason 3: You cannot do it alone!

“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.” (Emphasis mine)

Sometimes, the will alone is not enough. We need the power of God!

Reason 4: You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you!

“But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me.”

YOU (0 percent) + GOD (100 percent) = VICTORY

You will be able to conquer your weight-loss journey—yet not you, but the grace of God that is with you.

Reason 5: Jesus loves you unconditionally.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”

If you are perfect and you never sin, then Jesus did not need to come to the earth and be crucified to wash away our sins.

Those are the 5 reasons why Jesus is our best personal trainer ever!

In training with Jesus, I realized out that..

Losing weight by following God’s way is much better option than following World’s Way

The table below shows what it looks like to have a fitness life that follows the world’s way and a fitness life that follows God’s way:

“Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.”

How Jesus’s Training Program Works

“Just tell me what to do! I will do it!”

Many people say, “It doesn’t matter whether it’s using the world’s way or God’s way. Just tell me what to do, what to eat, and how to exercise, and I will do it.” Unfortunately, this method does not work for long. This is why most workout programs, even those that the experts create, do not work. It is not because the weight-loss program is bad, but because these programs just tell you what to do, what to eat, and how to exercise. The problem is that humans have limited willpower!

I used to have the “just tell me what to do” mentality and committed to do all the laws of a strict diet and an intense workout program. I put in all my effort, commitment, and dedication. However, after a while, I failed. No matter how hard I tried and pushed myself to the limit, I still failed. Not only did I fail, but my fitness life also felt miserable. I was burned out, weary, and physiologically tired. It seems that the “just tell me what to do” mentality does not work, and that’s not the kind of life I want to have.

I began to ask God, “Why, Lord? Why don’t any of my efforts work?” God’s answer is in Matthew 23:25–26.

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.”

I had focused only on the outside but ignored the inside of me! I focused all my efforts on building my body, but what about building up the spirit and soul?

Spirit, soul, and body must all be well balanced to conquer the weight-loss journey. First, you must start with a strong spirit. A strong spirit will strengthen the soul. A strong soul will then strengthen the body. If all three—spirit, body, and soul—are all well balanced, weight loss will be much easier!

“And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Clean up the sugars, and the ants will be gone.

Attempts to lose weight are like sugar and ants. If we try to cast away the ants from sugar, the ants will be gone, but only temporarily. The best way to get rid of the ants completely is not to cast them away every time they come; it is simply to clean up the sugar. If we do this, then soon the ants will be gone.

That’s the way Jesus trains us. He first cleans the inside of us, and soon the outside will automatically be clean as well. He removes everything that weighs down our spirits so we can run quickly toward our goals. He deals directly with the root of the problem so he can solve it completely (Matthew 15:13).

But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

Start Training With Jesus As Your Personal Trainer (EBOOK)!

How about you? Is your fitness life weary and burdened? Do you feel like you are carrying five-hundred-pound weights of self-hatred, a negative body image, never feeling good enough, fearing getting fat, rejection, unreasonable expectations, and so many others things?

Rejoice in what we have in Jesus! Just come to Jesus. He’s ready to take all your heavy burdens and will give you to rest. Jesus will completely cleanse you from the inside so that your outside may be clean too. He loves you and wants you to enjoy your life of complete abundance.

This book – JESUS Is Your Personal Trainer – will discusses many things that deal with the inside of us. I pray that you will reap all the benefits that Jesus gives you. After you finish reading this book, I hope you will become a person who is full of joy. I hope you will have a great attitude and will develop a godly character and a refreshing fitness life with Jesus as your personal trainer.

“Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”

*ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.




[ad_2]

Click here to get Elkanadi – Learn The Secrets To Live Healthy Lifestyle Using God"s Way. at discounted price while it"s still available...







All orders are protected by SSL encryption – the highest industry standard for online security from trusted vendors.


Elkanadi – Learn The Secrets To Live Healthy Lifestyle Using God"s Way. is backed with a 60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. If within the first 60 days of receipt you are not satisfied with Wake Up Lean™, you can request a refund by sending an email to the address given inside the product and we will immediately refund your entire purchase price, with no questions asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment